TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Police Short Hand Bureau, SBICD, declared the Official Notification of 29 Male Junior Reporter Job Vacancies. Authorities of TN Police SBCID officially invited the eligible candidate to apply for these posts recently. The details of eligibility to apply for this recruitment and application details are described in this article.
The Job Seekers are who are willing to apply these TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2020, Qualified in XII and Government Technical Examination in English Short Hand Test. All the Male aspirants with proper eligibility can apply for these posts by 31 March 2020. Applications should be sent to the mentioned postal address along with the required documents. The Selection Process consists of Skill Test and Oral Test.
TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2020 Notification
No experience is required to get selected for this job, i.e., freshers with proper educational qualifications can apply for this job. The Last Date for submitting applications is 31 March 2020.
Role of the Job
|Junior Reporter Posts|
Category of the Job
|Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs|
Total Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to apply||31 March 2020|
Required Qualifications to be eligible for applying these posts:
1. Applicants should have qualified XII standard with Tamil as one of the languages.
2. Applicant should have qualified Government Technical Examination in English Short Hand with proper grade. It should consist of the writing speed of 120 Words Per Minute.
3. Aspirants should have qualified Government Technical Examination in English Type Writing with proper grade. It should consist of a typewriting speed of 45 words per minute.
4. Applicants must contain the certificate in computer course on Office Automation Course.
Age Restrictions to apply for Examination:
1. The Minimum Age of the Applicant is 18 Years for all categories.
2. Applications of candidates with age less than 18 Years are not considered.
3. For ST, SC, and SC(A) candidates, the age limit is 35 years.
4. For BC, BC(M), MBC, and DNC candidates, the age limit is 32 Years.
5. Age limit for Service Candidates is 45Years and below.
6. For other categories or caste candidates, the maximum age limit is 30 Years.
Selection Process of Tamil Nadu State Police SBCID Junior reporter recruitment |2020:
Selection Process consists of Skills Test (Short Hand Test) and oral test.
TN Police SBCID Notification 2020 Skills Test
1. Skill Test: Mainly, It consists of 2 sections. In the first one, you will be tested on the English passage dictation. Applicants should maintain a speed of 120 words per minute. It is a must for all applicants. 80 Marks are allotted under this section.
In the second one, the Tamil Passage Dictation will be conducted. A speed of 90 words per minute should be maintained. It is not mandatory/must for everyone. Those who passed in the Tamil Shorthand Test can also participate in this Test. Total Number of Marks 10 will be given.
2. Oral test: This consists of only 10 Marks.
1. For every spelling mistake, ½ mark will be deducted.
2. For tense and verbal errors, one mark will be deducted.
3. One mark will deduct for using the wrong words in place of another word.
4. One mark will be reduced if you skip any of the words.
|Type of Subject||Time||
|1) English Passage
Dictation (120 words per minute) (mandatory for all candidates)
2) Tamil Passage Dictation (90 words per minute) (this is optional, those who have passed in Tamil shorthand can write this)
|Total No. of Marks||
Process of Applying for SBCID Recruitment 2020 Notification
Carefully fill the application form and attach Xerox copies of the required documents along with the application form. No need for original documents. Xerox copies can be attached along with the application form. Application form, along with attached Xerox copies, should be sent to the postal address mentioned below.
Xerox copies to be attached with the application form:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Caste / Category Certificate
3. Educational Qualifications
4. Technical Qualification Certificate
5. Conduct/ Character certificate issued by the institution/ department you are lastly associated with the organization.
6. No objection certificate if you are already an employee of any Department.
Post Address for submitting Applications:
The Chair Man,
Tamil Nadu Police Shorthand Bureau HQ,
2nd floor Old Coastal Security Group Building Complex,
DGP Office complex,
Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600 004.
Keep in touch with our articles to get more updates. Ask your queries in the comment section. Contact us for much more information on this article.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the selection process for SBCID Notification?
The Selection Process consists of a Skills test and oral test.
2. What is the Last Date to submit TN Police SBCID Notification 2020 applications?
31 March 2020 is the Last Date for submitting applications.
3. Can we apply via Online to SBCID Recruitment 2020?
No, you should send your application form along with the attached Xerox copies to the postal address mentioned in the above description.