TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department had just recently launched an advertisement of notification regarding the Assistant/Clerk and Supervisor Post. There is a new post of Junior Assistant allotted in the TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
TN Cooperative Bank Notification 2020 has allotted a large number of seats for aspirants who are interested in applying for this test. There is total 2672 number of vacancies provided for candidates by Tamil Nadu Govt. and in the various places such as Namakkal, Salem, Coimbatore, Pudukkottai, Trichy, Tiruvannamalai, Cuddalore, Tiruppur, Tirunelveli, Virudhunagar, Erode, Vellore, Villupuram, Toothukudi, Madurai, Dharmapuri, Theni, Dindigul, Thanjavur and Kanyakumari are the districts of Tamil Nadu State.
The Candidates are eligible to apply application form offline from Tamil Nadu State Cooperative Department (TNCOOPSRB). It provides an Online application form for aspirants who are interested in giving the Exam.
TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 at www.tncoopsrb.in
Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs can apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission, i.e., 31.03.2020 to 17.04.2020. TN Cooperative Society Recruitment has its Official Website in the link www.tncoopsrb.in, in which you can fill the application form and see the results of your selection. The notifications and notice of dates and merit list will be displayed in this official site of TN Cooperative Bank Notification 2020.
You can also get the notification, application form, and result from their respective sites. Candidate must complete the educational qualification required, and the age limit is also included for TN Recruitment Jobs 2020.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Society Bank Recruitment Bureau (SRB)|
|Adv. Number||Ad. No. 012019|
|Job Position||Assistant/Clerk and Supervisor|
|Pay Scale||Check Ad. Differ in Districts|
|Total Vacancy of Seats||2508|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamil Nadu]|
|Starting Date of application form submission||10.03.2020|
|Last date of application form submission||31.03.2020 to 17.04.2020|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Application mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 for Assistant/Clerk and Supervisor Post:
Candidate must be completed its Graduation Degree and also have Cooperative Training Certificate.
Candidates also hold resident or place Certificates or basic knowledge on driving and hold a valid driving license.
The aspirant must have completed SSC/HSC/University or Board Mark sheets available with the applicant.
- Age Limit of the applicant should be between 18 years old to 30 years old age.
- For age relaxation count by the Govt. rule, the Candidate can check it on the official page.
Mode of application
- Candidates must fill the application form only via Online Mode. Only Online application form will be accepted.
- The appearing Candidates should pay the application fees either through Online or Offline Mode only
- SBI-Collect (Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit card)
- Tamil Nadu District Cooperative Bank Challan
- Candidates have to pay the application fee online through any payment mode.
- Candidates of OBC Category have to pay Rs. 250 for the online application form.
- Candidates of SC/ST/NT/PWD/ Widow candidates have to pay No fees for the online application form.
- Tamil Nadu Society Cooperative Bank Recruitment Selection of 2020 is based on the Written Test and Interview of Candidates.
You will also get more details and information about the TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020. To know more additional details like notification, result, admit card, merit list, selection list, payment method, age limit, educational qualification, syllabus, documents and how to apply, etc. Keep regularly checking www.tncoopsrb.in for the latest updates and notification.
|Rs.14000 to 47500/|
|Assistant/ Clerk, Jr Assistant, Supervisor||
Rs.5000 to 47600/-
District wise TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
The Total Number of Vacancies provided by Tamil Nadu Govt. of India for TN cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 are 2508 vacancies for aspirants. For Candidate, the district wise Vacancies are shown for TN Cooperative Society Recruitment 2020 are given in the following table here:
|Thanjavur and Kumbakumari||210|
|Total No. of Seat||2672|
www.tncoopsrb.in TN Cooperative Bank Notification 2020 Application Online
- Kindly visit the Official Website of TN Society Cooperative Recruitment 2020 in the link tncoopsrb.in.
- Check all the notification and click on the preferred Tamil Nadu Recruitment Department.
- Find the advertisement for “Assistant/ Clerk/Junior Assistant in Apex Cooperative Institutions.” Click on the ad to find the application form.
- Check the Notifications given on the website and click on the application form login.
- Enter application details and fill the form without mistakes without fail. Upload all the necessary documents and also upload photo and signature of the required size.
- Fill all the mandatory fields required and given in the online application form.
- After filling the form, the Candidate has to pay the application fees by the online payment method.
- After payment, the Candidate has to “SUBMIT” the form. To check if the form has submitted successfully, click the back button, and you will see the notification “successfully submitted” on the page.
- Next, take the printout of the application form without fail. The application and payment printout is necessary for the Exam and Selection process.
People Also Ask
What is TNCOOPSRB?
TNCOOPSRB is Tamil Nadu Cooperative Society Bank Recruitment Bureau.
Where do I find the Application Form?
You can find the application form on the Official Website of TN Recruitment in the link www.tncoopsrb.in.
What is the Educational Qualification required?
Candidate must hold Degree and Cooperative Training Certificate and also have knowledge of driving and must be a Licenced driver.
What is the Official Date of TN Cooperative Notification?
www.tncoopsrb.in is the official portal page to check all the latest details