Tiruppur District Court Admit Card 2020: The Tamilnadu Government will be releasing the Tiruppur District Court Admit Card 2020 for Office Assistant, Driver, Xerox Machine Operator, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Record Clerk, and Masalchi posts in this April and all the applicants who are searching for the Tiruppur District Court Hall Ticket 2020, can get it from the organization site www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruppur. All applicants appearing for the Examination must download the Office Assistant Admit Card before the date of the written Examination.
The exam for the same will also be organized in April 2020. A total of 156 various posts will be filled by this Examination. Thus, all candidates must pay extra attention to details. To know more details, read the complete details given below or visit the organization site of Tiruppur District Court.
Tiruppur District Court Admit Card 2020 at districts.ecourts.gov.in
To know all the details about Tiruppur DC Examination, read this section carefully.
Name of Organization Tiruppur District Court
Official Website districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruppur
Expected date of Examination April 2020
Location of Job Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancies 156 Vacancies
Position Office Assistant, Driver, Xerox Machine Operator, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Record Clerk, and Masalchi
Process of Selection Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview
Release Date of Admit Card April 2020 (Tentative)
You can find more details like salary, joining date, syllabus, etc. at its portal page. Click on the link given in the table above or in the ‘Important Links’ section below to access the website directly.
Before downloading the admit card for Tiruppur District Court Examination 2020, please check for the following details on the admit card.
- Applicant’s Name
- Exam Name and Date
- Address of exam center
- The medium of the Question paper
- Time Duration of exam
- Application Number
- Photo as during the time of registration
- Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant’s Category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Contact Information (Phone Number, Email ID)
- Organization Name
- Board Name
- Parent’s Name and Signature
- Exam Counselor’ Signature
- Instruction regarding the Examination
In case of any mistakes in the details mentioned above, make sure to contact the authorities and get it corrected before the Examination. If not fixed, it might create problems during the various processes involved in the Examination.
Do not forget to carry one of these documents to the exam center as proof of identity along with the Entrance Card. The following documents are considered as identity proof. Carry at least one.
- Voter’s ID Card
- Employee ID Card
- Identity card for People’s Representative with a Photograph
- Aadhar Card or E-Aadharcard with a photo
- PAN Card
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any ID card issued by any recognized institution like College, University, etc.
Without any one of these documents and hall tickets, applicants will not be allowed to sit in the Examination.
Job seekers for the posts of Office Assistant, Driver, Xerox Machine Operator, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Record Clerk, and Masalchi, can download the hall ticket easily by clicking on the link called Tiruppur District Court Admit Card 2020 in the ‘Important Links’ section below.
Tiruppur DC Examination 2020 Selection Process
The selection process for this position will take place in three rounds. The first will be Written Examination for which the examination date is expected to be in April 2020. The job seekers who will clear the written examination will then be called for a Skill Test. Lastly, candidates who will qualify after the skill test will be hired after the Personal Interview.
Stepwise Process for Tiruppur District Court Hall Ticket 2020
To get the admit card for the Examination 2020 applicants, can follow the given process.
- Open the official portal of the Tiruppur District Court via districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruppur.
- You will find the home page on your screen.
- Look for the link called Tiruppur District Court Hall Ticket 2020, in the Latest Announcement section.
- After you click on the link, you will be redirected to another page.
- Put the required log in details like date of birth, password, etc. click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and verify all the essential details given on Tiruppur Assistant Admit Card 2020
- If all the details are correct, download a copy and take a print for further use.
You can find what all details to check for before downloading the hall ticket in the ‘Also, note the following’ section below.
- Links to the official website: districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruppur
- Link to Tiruppur District Court Admit Card 2020: districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruppur
The link given will be updated after the official release of the Entrance Card on the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official release date for Tiruppur District Court Admit Card 2020?
The official release is expected to be in April 2020
What are the posts under the Tiruppur District Court Examination 2020?
The following positions are to be filled under Tiruppur District Court Examination 2020: Office Assistant, Driver, Xerox Machine Operator, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Record Clerk, and Masalchi.
How do I get the Tiruppur District Court Hall Ticket 2020?
visit the site districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruppur to get the Entrance Card