RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card 2020: The assistant professor and senior demonstrate admit card will be issued by the RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) in May 2020 (expected). Still, there is further confirmation required to fix the exact date of availability of RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card 2020. We are still not sure about the time of issuing the Hall Ticket. So Here, we are providing essential information about the exam. Thus, interested applicants can visit our article.
The examination will be held in the month of May 2020 (expected), but the exact date is not yet decided. So the candidates have to wait for few more days. We will let you know soon after the official release of the RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card 2020. The link is provided below. The web link, which is provided, will be activated after the official Announcement.so, that candidates can quickly access.
RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card 2020 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Earlier, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification to recruit the Assistant Professor and Senior Demonstrator Vacancies. Many applications received by the Government and the first stage of selection will be conduct very shortly.
Rajasthan PSC Asst Professor, Sr Demonstrator Admit Card 2020
|Name Of The Authority||
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Rajasthan
|Assistant Professor, Senior Demonstrator|
|Number of Vacancies to be filled||
Date of Examination
|May 2020 Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date – Expected||
May 2020 Tentatively
|Screening Test, Academic Merit & Interview|
Official Website / Link
RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card 2020 Senior Demonstrator
The admit card consists of necessary information of the candidate and the instructions to be followed during the examination. The candidates have to verify their data, and essential details will reflect in the further selection process.so, be careful while checking the details mention in the admit card. If you find any mistakes in your Admit card immediately inform the respective authority before the date of the exam. Otherwise, it may cause several inconveniences in the future.
- Class name
- Father’s name/ Mother’s name
- Exam center code
- Student photograph
- Essential commands for the exam
- Exam date and time
- Candidate date of bírth
- Candidate Roll number
- Examination name
- Board name
- Student name
- Name of exam center
- Test center address
- Signature of the student and exam invigilator
About the RPSC Assistant Professor, Senior demonstrator: An examination of the RPSC Assistant Professor, Senior demonstrator by the Officials of Rajasthan public service commission, and there are a total of 269 posts vacant. The candidate has to attend three rounds that are Screen testing, Academic merit, personal interview. After that, the officials of RPSC filter the candidate and fill the vacancies in Rajasthan. Check this article frequently for more details.
Documents needed for the RPSC Exam:
Applicants should carry either of the below-mentioned documents to the exam center. Otherwise, applicants are not allowed to write the review. So, be careful while going to the examination hall. documents are:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Any other ID assigned by the state or central government
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Any Id proof issued by higher officials
Steps to Get RPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2020
- The candidate has to visit the Rajasthan Public Service Commission official website of RPSC.
- The official website to be searched by candidates is @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Search the link in any of the browsers available in your PC or Mobile Phone.
- The home page of the Rajasthan public service commission is displayed on the screen of your device.
- On the homepage of RPSC, you will find the latest news, updates. Click the desired one accordingly.
- Search for the desired link of the RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020, and select it accordingly.
- You will be asked to enter the credentials such as Application Number, Date of Birth, Phone Number, and various other.
- Enter the required details and click on the submit button, which displayed under the circumstances.
- Verify the details in the admit card and Take a printed hard copy of it for future reference.
- Carry the admit card along with any of the identity proof mentioned in the above section to the examination hall
Conclusion: Keep in touch to get regular updates. Ask your queries in the comment section. We are immensely thanking the readers for visiting the latest notification; you can also check the Latest Rajasthan Government Jobs. Bookmark our site kgtpg.in and Social Media Accounts too. Ask your queries in the comment section. Contact us for more information. I hope you got all the necessary information regarding RPSC Assistant Professor, Senior demonstrator exam. Mention your queries in the comment section below. For the latest updates on jobs, visit our page frequently.
Important Links :
RPSC Admit Card for Assitant Professor & Senior Demonstrator Click Here
People Also Ask:
What are the selection procedures for RPSC Assistant Professor?
Candidate has to attend three rounds that are Screen testing, Academic merit, personal interview. After that, the officials of RPSC filter the candidate and fill the vacancies in Rajasthan.
What is the official release date for RPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020?
official dates for admit card release is not yet decided but expected to be carried out in May 2020.