Rajssp Scholarship 2020-21 sje.rajasthan.gov.in Pre and Post Matric: Rajasthan Government offers scholarships for the students to support them financially. Many students who are deserved but not able to afford financially for higher studies can make use of these scholarships to shine their futures.
SJE Department (Social Justice and Empowerment Department), The Government issues the Rajssp Scholarship 2020 Notification for the Pre and Post Metric for the Students pursuing education in nearly 55,000 Primary Schools, 7400 High Schools, and 250 colleges that come under Rajasthan State Government can avail of this scholarship.
Thus, Here is an Interesting News that the eligible students who are waiting to apply sje.rajasthan.gov Fresh Application Status Online 2020 for Pre and Post Metric Scholarship. The Rajasthan Government is Offering Scholarships to the Students who would like to do higher studies in Various Streams. The main aim to offer the Scholarship especially to backward classes, economically backward classes, minority classes, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. Hence, Lots of the students can get the Scholarship and the Details will get at the Authorized page www.rsje.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajssp Scholarship 2020-21 at sje.rajasthan.gov.in
To apply for the scholarships, the students should have 50% and above marks and also belong to backward classes and scheduled castes. The students who belong to backward and economically backward classes can start Rajssp Scholarship 2020 Applications. The students can apply scholarships to pursue theirs under graduation and post-graduation courses. The Government of Rajasthan has made some conditions to issue scholarships for the students. The details regarding these are mentioned briefly.
The applicant needs to fill all the details correctly with no mistakes in spelling. Once the application is submitted and registered then we can’t edit the application form. The documents being uploaded need to be clear to view. Candidate needs to save your application form and login Name with password safely.
SJE Rajasthan Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application
Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan
1. Candidates of the listed categories can apply for this scholarship. SC| OBC| ST SBC|EBC| DNT categories.
2. Should be a student of a recognized school of standard 11 or 12.
3. The limit of the annual income of candidates’ families is Rs. 2,50,000 /for SC/ ST/ SBC, Rs. 1,00,000 for aspirants of OBC/ EBC, Rs. 2,00,000 for aspirants of DNT and Rs. 5,00,000 for applicants studying at a nationally recognized educational institution.
Dr. Br Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship | only for Students of EBC, Rajasthan State
1. All the general candidates who come under EBC can apply under this category
2. The Allowance is for students from class 11 to graduation.
3. The yearly income of the applicant’s family should not exceed more than 1lakh.
SJE Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship | only for SBC Students, Rajasthan State
1. SBC category students can apply for this category scholarships.
2. The Annual income of the Candidate’s Family should be less than 1,08,000.
• Distance Learning students can also apply for the scholarship
Scheme of Ambedkar International Scholarship /SC Students, Rajasthan
1. Post Graduated Students with at least 55% of the total marks are eligible.
2. SC category students can also be applied.
3. Candidates should have been applied for the Ph.D. program.
4. The age limit of the Candidate is 35 years
• 5. The annual income of the family should be less than 6lakhs.
Scheme of Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship, Rajasthan
• Students who qualified class XII with at least 60% of the total marks are eligible.
• Limit of annual income is
• A bank account is mandatory.
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)
1. The Age limit for the candidates is 18 to 35.
2. All graduation and postgraduation students can apply for this.
3. Candidate should fulfill the rules mentioned by the government.
Scholarship for Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan State
An educational tour, Allowance for maintenance, reimbursement of non-refundable fee amount paid, Allowance on books, etc.
Scheme of Ambedkar Fellowship for SC category Students, Rajasthan State
Per month Rs.1500 will be given
Scheme of Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship/only for EBC Students, Rajasthan State
allowance on books, Allowance for maintenance, Educational tour, reimbursement of the compulsory non-refundable amount paid as the fee, etc.
Scheme of Ambedkar International Scholarship /only for SC Students, Rajasthan State
Financial Support /Help up to INR 25.00 Lakh per year
Post Matric Scholarship / SBC Students, Rajasthan State
Allowance for maintenance, Educational tour, reimbursement of the compulsory non-refundable amount paid as a fee, Allowance on books, etc. will be given.
Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan State, India
Rs.5000 per year
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program Scheme – RYVP
Allowance of Rs. 2,500 per month and along with a stipend of INR 25,000 per every month
Check for the eligibility rules mentioned in the official site. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan Scholarship 2019-20.
SJE Rajasthan Scholarship for Pre and Post Matric sje.rajasthan.gov.in
Currently, Students of Class XI and XII can avail their post metric scholarships through the official link provided below.
|Issued By||Social Justice & Empowerment Department|
|Scholarship Name||Rajssp Scholarship|
Documents to be submitted for Rajasthan Scholarship
1. Caste Certificate
2. Address Proof Certificate
3. Aadhaar Card
4. X and XII Class MarksMemo
5. Fee Amount paid receipt
6. Income Certificate related Documents
7. Bank Details Passbook, etc
How to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship:
1. You can submit the new applications in the link mentioned here: sje.rajasthan.gov.inClick new registration on the home page if you are a new user.
2. Then download the application form and fill details and submit it.
3. You will receive the details through your email
4. Take the print of your application after submitting it.
Subscribe our site kgtopg to check the Rajasthan Scholarship Applications and Status 2020-21
Rajssp Scholarship 2020 Link – www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
People Also Ask
1. When will the Rajssp Scholarship 2020 Application Start from?
In June Month
2. What is the official website to apply for a scholarship?
can access details from this link – sje.rajasthan.gov.in
3. Can I check my scholarship status on the official site?
Go into the official website and enter your account details and check the status of your scholarship.
4. who are the eligible candidates to apply the SJE Rajasthan Scholarship 2020?
SC| OBC| ST SBC|EBC| DNT Categories.