Perambalur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Perambalur District Cooperative Bank has released the official Notification for 28 Assistant and Other Vacancies. The Officials issued the Recruitment through advertisement number: 12020. The Official Advertisement was published on 11.03.2020. All the eligible aspirants can apply for this Recruitment online. As already, the officials started accepting applications from 11th March 2020, and the last Date for submitting forms is 6th April 2020. At this moment we provide the complete details of Recruitment in our article such as Application details, Selection Process, and others and so we request our readers to go through our article carefully.
It is an excellent opportunity for the Tamilians who are looking to associate with the Banking Sector. You can check all the Latest details of Perambalur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 below.
Perambalur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
The Applicant should have completed his / her degree in any of the courses and cooperative training. Assistant and clerk posts are going to be filled under this Recruitment, which is issued under Advertisement Number: 12020. More details such as age limitations, selection process, and educational qualification are explained in the below sections
Details of Perambalur Cooperative Bank Notification 2020
Name of the Organisation
District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department, Perambalur District
Advertisement Number Issued
|Adv No: 12020|
Name of the Job
Assistant/ Clerk, & Supervisor
Total No. Of Vacancies to be filled
Location of the Job
Notification Issued Date
Last Date to apply online Application
Date of Examination
|Official Website / Link||
Eligibility Criteria & Academic Qualification of the Applicants Before applying the Posts
1. The Applicant must have qualified any of the degrees.
2. Must have completed Cooperative Training.
3. Aspirants should have basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
Age Limitations for Applicants:
1. The minimum age limit is 18 Years.
2. The process for the Recruitment of Maximum age should be of 30 Years.
Selection Process for Perambalur District Cooperative Bank Notification 2020
1. Firstly, a written exam will be conducted for all the eligible applicants.
2. As per the merit scored by the applicants in a written exam, a Personal Interview will be held for the qualified candidates.
3. Based on the Performance of participants in the written exam and Interview, the applicants will be considered for Recruitment.
1. Applicants need to submit applications online only.
2. Offline mode for submitting forms is not available.
Application Fee Details:
1. Aspirants should pay a minimum of Rs. 250 as Application Fee.
2. SC, ST, and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Procedure for filling and submitting the Application:
1. Aspirants should apply through online.
2. Visit the official Organization portal page mentioned is drbpblr.net.
3. Enter the site mentioned above in any of the browsers.
4. You will be redirected to the homepage of the Perambalur District Central Cooperative bank.
5. Search for the advertisement number: 12020. Click on it.
6. The Official Notification gets opened.
7. Read all the details such as eligibility criteria carefully and start filling Application.
8. Initially, you should get registered after completion of the registration login to your account.
9. Fill the Application by entering details such as Name, Educational Qualification, and other Personal Details.
10. Upload required documents such as photographs and signature.
11. Complete the Payment of Application fee.
12. You will be given an opportunity of rechecking the Application before submitting it.
13. Check carefully and make sure that there are no errors and finally submit the Application.
14. Download the Payment slip and keep it along with the Application for future reference.
Applicants should complete the process mentioned above on or before 6th April 2020.
drbpblr.net Recruitment 2020 Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the selection process for Perambalur District Cooperative Bank?
All the eligible Applicants will be tested through a written test and Interview. Initially, a written test will be conducted on 7th June 2020. As per the merit scored by the participant, a merit list will be made and called for the Interview.
2. How can I apply for Perambalur District Cooperative Bank Notification 2020?
You can apply for this Recruitment through the official website. It is already mentioned in our article. Applicants should visit the official site and follow the procedure specified in our article.
3. What is the Last Date to Submit the Perambalur District Cooperative Bank Application form?
The last date for applying is 6th April 2020.
Keep in touch with our articles for regular updates. Ask your queries through the comment section. Contact us for more information.