NEET Admit Card 2020: According to the (NTA) National Testing Agency, the Hall Ticket was supposed to be released on 27 March 2020. But due to the recent lockdown put into preventing the spread of the Corona Virus or COVID-19, it is being suggested that not just the date for issuing the NEET 2020 Admit Card but also the Exam Date might get postponed. The NTA will soon update the new date for the release of the ntaneet.nic.in 2020 Admit Card. Applicants of NEET-UG Examination 2020 can find all the details regarding the Admit Card mentioned below or by visiting the official website
The applied candidates should notice that the official Hall Ticket download date has postponed. The date will be out very shortly. All the aspirants should visit the official site ntaneet.nic.in to get the latest updates.
NEET 2020 Admit Card at ntaneet.nic.in
After getting the ntaneet.nic.in 2020 Admit Card, the candidates should read the instructions carefully. It is an important document allow to write the examination. If you have misplaced this, the examiner wouldn’t allow you to the center. Follow the guidelines of the National Testing Agency before you are entering the Hall. We are providing all the information to the students, you can check them below.
Applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps to get the NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Step 1: All the students would request to open the ntaneet.nic.in
- Step 2: Enter the required details like NEET 2020 Application Number, date of birth, and security pin. Next, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: The link will be opened and make sure to open it.
- Step 5: Save the NEET 2020 Admit Card and take a printout for further use.
- Step 6: Get the parent’s sign in the space provided for it.
- Step 7: Along with the hall ticket, also download the proforma and paste a postcard size photo on it.
Mentioned below are all the necessary details candidates must check for before downloading the NEET UG Hall Ticket 2020.
- Name of applicant
- Father’s name
- Date of birth DoB
- Application no.
- Roll no.
- QR code
- NEET 2020 Date of Examination and time
- Time for reporting & last entry
- Address of candidate
- Language (medium) of the question paper
- Name and Address of Exam Center
- Exam center no.
- Passport size photo (as uploaded in the registration form)
- Sign of candidate ( as uploaded during the registration)
- The IP address & the downloading date of admit card
- Space provided to paste passport size photo (same as during the registration)
- Sign of the candidate (to be done in the exam hall in front of the invigilator)
- Sign of parent
- Sign of NEET-UG senior director
- Other general instructions to be followed
Along with the ntaneet.nic.in 2020 Admit Card candidate must also have the following documents at the exam center.
- A passport size photo (same as the one uploaded in the application form)
- An authorized/original ID proofs such as PAN card/Voter ID/Driving license/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)/Ration card any other document issued by the government.
- PwD certificate by the competent authority (in a case claiming relaxation)
- NEET 2020 admit card proforma with a postcard size photo pasted on it.
NEET UG Examination 2020- An Overview
Given below is all that one needs to know about NEET UG Examination 2020.
- Release date: 27 March 2020 (Most likely to be postponed)
- Issuing authority: National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Official site: ntaneet.nic.in
- Direct link: https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx
- Login details required: NEET UG application number, date of birth and security pin
- Test centers & cities: 2546 exam centers, 155 cities.
- Necessary Document to take to test center: Original ID Proof, Photo, Hall Ticket
- NEET 2020 Exam Date: 3 May 2020, Time: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Likely to be postponed)
- No of candidates who registered in the year 2020: 15,93,452 candidates.
- NEET helpline details: Address – C-20 1A/8, Sector-62, IITK outreach centre, Noida-201 309. Text numbers (COVID-19) – 8700028512, 8882356803, 8178359845, 9599676953 and 9650173668. Phone number – 8076535482 and 7703859909. Email ID – email@example.com.
Important Information Regarding NEET UG Examination 2020
Exam Day Particulars
Mentioned-below is the schedule for the NEET UG Examination 2020, which will also be mentioned on the NEET UG Hall Ticket 2020.
- Examination Date: 3 May 2020
- Exam Duration: 3 hours, 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
- Last entry inside the examination hall: before 1:30 PM
- Sitting inside the examination room: By 1:15 PM
- Announcement of all the Important Instructions and Checking of the Admit Cards by the Invigilator: 1:30 PM – 1:45 PM
- Test Booklet Distribution: 1:45 PM
- Writing the particulars on the Test Booklet by the examinees: 1:50 PM
- Commencement of exam: 2:00 PM
- Test Concludes: 5:00 PM
ntaneet.nic.in 2020 Admit Card Procedure
- All candidates should get the Hall Ticket for NEET-UG Examination 2020. No, admit cards will be sent by post to the applicant.
- Duplicate NEET UG Hall Ticket 2020 will not be issued to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Changing any detail mentioned on the Admit Card is strictly prohibited.
- Each candidate must retain a copy or two of the NEET 2020 Admit Card till the admission process ends.
- Link to Official Website: ntaneet.nic.in
- Link: https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx
Frequently Asked Questions
– How to get NEET 2020 Admit Card if I forgot the application number?
In case the application number of applicants is forgotten or lost, candidates can download the admit card in the following manner.
- Visit the official site or just click on the link we have updated.
- Under the current event, select the ‘Forgot registration number’ link.
- Enter the Valid Details like candidate’s name, parent’s/Guardian Name, DOB, security pin, etc.
- The admit card will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate.
- Now you can log in or follow the steps mentioned in the above article.
– What if I lose the NEET UG Hall Ticket 2020?
If the candidates lose the downloaded admit card, they need not panic. As per the official brochure, NTA sends the NEET UG Hall Ticket 2020 PDF to the mail ID of the candidate after the date of the issue of the admit card. You can get it from the mail and save it for future use.
In case an applicant cannot download the Hall Ticket, or if there is any discrepancy in the NEET 2020 Admit Card, then the candidates are advised to immediately contact the helpline between 27 March 2020 and 10 April 2020.