NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020: The Northern Coalfields Limited will be Releasing the Admit Card for the Vacancies of Staff Nurse (Trainee), Pharmacist, Technician, Physiotherapist, Junior Technician, Audiometry Technician will soon be available and can get from the official website nclcil.in. The NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 will be out in April Month but the exact date yet to declare by the Organization. Earlier, the Northern Coalfields Limited has declared a Notification of 52 Various Vacancies in the Organization and a large number of applicants have received from the Job Seekers. Now, the Authorities are ready to conduct the first stage of selection, i.e., Written Test.
We are discussing the NCL Paramedical Staff Nurse and other multiple Vacancies Written Examination Dates Here. To get more details like expected examination date, syllabus, admit card related queries, etc. keep reading the article below.
NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 Exam Dates
Given below are all essential information regarding the Northern Coalfields Limited Paramedical Staff Examination 2020. Please go through them carefully.
Name of the Organisation
|Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
Staff Nurse (Trainee), Pharmacist, Audiometry Technician, Physiotherapist, Technician, Junior Technician
|Number Of Posts to be filled||
Date of the Examination
|Admit Card Release Date||
April 2020 – Tentative
|Selection Process to be followed||
Written Test, Interview
Earlier, the examination was scheduled for 29th March 2020. Spreading the Novel Corona Virus across the world, the Written Examination Dates has been Rescheduled. The Dates will be announced shortly
nclcil Admit Card 2020 for Paramedical Staff
Given below are the steps to get NCL Admit Card 2020.
- Visit the official site www.nclcil.in of Northern Coalfields Limited
- Select the Careers option and go to the section named Recruitment Section.
- Search the NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 and click on it.
- Correctly fill the Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- Check all the necessary details. If all the details are correct, then follow the step mentioned below. If not, then request the authorities for corrections.
- Get a Hall Ticket Based on your Applied Posts.
- Take a Hard copy of the Staff Nurse (Trainee), Pharmacist, Technician, Physiotherapist, Junior Technician, Audiometry Technician Admit Card.
Mentioned below are all the necessary details candidates must check for before downloading the NCL Admit Card 2020.
- Candidate’ Name
- Written Examination Centre
- Father’s/Guardian Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Mother’s Name
- Date and Time
- Candidate’s DOB
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Centre Address
Along with the nclcil Admit Card 2020 for Paramedical Staff, the appearing candidates should also take any one of the Identical Proofs which have mentioned below.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
NCL Paramedical Staff Written Exam Syllabus
The Examination pattern will be Objective Type and will have a time duration of 90 minutes. The exam will comprise a total of 100 marks, and these 100 marks will be divided into three subjects: Diploma Course, General Intelligence, and Mental Ability.
The Paramedical Staff Exam Pattern discusses a brief description of the subject list, marks, and time duration, etc. Look at a glance.
The subject wise syllabus is as follows.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problems on Ages.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc
- English: Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Comprehension, Verb, Adverb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Grammar, Vocabulary, Tenses, Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Rearrangement, Unseen Passages, Antonyms, Synonyms, etc.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Link to Official Website: www.nclcil.in
- Link to Paramedical Hall Ticket: Click Here
People Also Ask
What is the Exact Date of NCL Paramedical Staff Exams to be conducted?
As Per the Latest updates, it will be held in April Month.
Where should I Get the nclcil Admit Card 2020 for Paramedical Staff?
check your Hall Ticket at www.nclcil.in
What will be the Exam Pattern for NCL Paramedical Staff?
It will be an objective type from a Diploma Course, General intelligence, Mental ability.
– What is the expected exam date for the Paramedical Staff Nurse Exam?
The exam is expected to be scheduled in April 2020.
– Can I get the NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 by post?
No, the official site itself upload the link to download the Hall ticket.
– What details will be required to get NCL Hall Ticket?
Application Number or your Phone Number is Mandatory