MPSC State Service Admit Card 2020: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will be releasing the State Service Admit Card very shortly and the exam will be held in May month. Initially, The exam date was decided on 5th April 2020. But it is postponed due to COVID-19. Due to this crisis, there is no confirmation about the time of the examination. We will provide the info about the time of the test as soon as possible in this article.
The officials Maharashtra Public Service Commission will declare the MPSC State Service Admit Card In May 2020 but not sure about the date. The posts available under the MPSC State service are Deputy Collector, Group A, Deputy superintendent of police/Assistant commissioner of police, Assistant commissioner of State, Assistant executive officer/group development officer, Assistant Director, Maharashtra state finance & account services, Industry deputy director, Tehsildar, Room Officer, Assistant Commissioner, State excise, Industry officer, Technical & other posts.
MPSC State Service Admit Card 2020 at mpsc.gov.in
Aspirants should get the MPSC State Service Admit Card 2020 from the direct link, which will be available end of this page, or else you can get it from the official website at mpsc.gov.in.The link will be activated after the officials note.so, applicants should wait for few more days. Here, we are providing the necessary info about the exam. So, interested people can visit the page.
Name of the Board Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Job Profile multiple vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies 431 Posts
Admit Card Release Date - Expected
May 2020 – Tentative
Prelims Examination Date May 2020 – Expected
Job Location Maharashtra State
Official WebSite / Link mpsc.gov.in
Selection Process Prelims Exam and Personal Interview
Details To be checked On the MPSC State Service Hall Ticket 2020
Here, we are providing the list of more information to be reviewed on the MPSC State Service Admit Card 2020. Candidates have to verify the details and make sure that everything should be perfect before the exam. Otherwise, you will not permit to write the review. So, after getting the Hall Ticket, every candidate has to verify the details. If you find any wrong information immediately, inform the respective higher officials. If not, you will face the consequences during the exam time.
- Full name of the applicant
- Applicant father’s name
- Candidates photography
- Roll number
- Date and time of the examination
- Registration number
- Essential instructions for the applicants
Official documents needed for the MPSC State Service prelims exam 2020:
Below mentioned documents are the required IDs for the review. Candidates have to carry either of the below-mentioned documents along with your admit card. Otherwise, you are not eligible for the exam.
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- photo identity issued by the commanding officer
- PAN card
- People’s representative along with the photograph
Important Instructions for the applicants:
- Candidates must download the MPSC State Service Prelims Admit Card, and you should verify the details on it. If there is any mistake on the hall ticket intimate to the higher officials regarding the problem.
- Candidates should carry the hard copy of the hall ticket to the exam; otherwise, you are not permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Check the date, time, and location of the exam on the call letter.
- Applicants should be careful about the Hall Ticket till joining.
- Along with the admit card, candidates have to bring either of the ID proofs, as mentioned earlier.
Format to get the MPSC State Service Admit Card 2020:
- The candidate has to visit the official website of MPSC at mpsc.gov.in. The Home page of the Maharashtra Public Service commission will be displayed.
- On the homepage, you will find the latest announcements, under that search for the link of MPSC State Service prelims, admit card.
- Click on the link and enter the user name, registration number, and password.
- Click on the submit button below and take the hardcopy of the MPSC State Service Prelims Admit Card 2020 and bring it to the examination hall.
Conclusion: Keep in touch to get regular updates. Ask your queries in the comment section. We are immensely thanking the readers for visiting the latest notification; you can also check the Latest Maharashtra Government Jobs. Bookmark our site kgtpg.in and Social Media Accounts too. Ask your queries in the comment section. Contact us for more information. I hope you got all the necessary information regarding MPSC Prelims Admit Card. Mention your queries in the comment section below. For the latest updates on jobs, visit our page frequently. I hope you got all the necessary information regarding the MPSC to admit card. Mention your queries in the comment section below. For the latest updates on jobs, keep on visit this article.
MPSC State Service Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
People Also Ask:
What is the selection process for the MPSC State Service prelims exam 2020?
The officials of MPSC will conduct the preliminary review; it is a written exam. After that, officials will select the eligible candidates and select them for the interview. Qualified candidates are allotted for the job, or they will train you for some days.
2. What is the exact date of the examination?
To COVID-19, the exam was postponed. Still, there is no other fixed date for the exam.we will let you know after the declaration done by the officials.