MP Scholarship 2020-21 at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in | enrolment, scholarship status, and dates – You will find detailed information on the MP 2020 scholarship in this publication. Applicants who wish to see the list of MP 2020 scholarships can read this article. New registrations for the 2020 academic year are currently possible for all departments. The Madhya Pradesh State Government will be announcing the Scholarship Registrations for both Pre and Post Matric Students.
The Online Applications will start very shortly and it mainly helps the students who have Reservation for SC, ST, and Other Backward Classes. It would help to study further studies.
MP Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application
This Year Online application Starts from July to November. All the Interested candidates who are willing to apply the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2020-21 for Pre and Post Matric, visit the scholarship portal.mp.nic.in a link and fill the appropriate details in the given boxes. To know more types of Scholarships which are available in Madhya Pradesh, please read the article thoroughly.
Name of organization
|Government of Madhya Pradesh|
Name of the Scholarship
|MP Scholarship 2020-21|
Type of Scholarship
pre and post-matric Scholarship
Online request form mode
Eligibility Criteria for MP Scholarship 2020-21
1. Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh
• Candidates who have cleared their class 10th / class 12th with 75% or higher of the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Council or 85% or higher of the CBSE / ICSE Council can apply for this scholarship.
• The annual income of the family must be 6 INR lakh from all sources.
• You must have been registered with a recognized institution or university during your undergraduate studies.
• Engineering candidates must have a qualified JEE master exam with a rank of up to 50,000 or less.
• Medical candidates must have been approved by NEET income at a public or private medical or dental university.
• Applicants to the law must pass the CLAT exam and be admitted to an NLU.
2. Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students in Madhya Pradesh
• Students from other underdeveloped classes (OBC) who study at the post-secondary level can apply for the scholarship.
• The annual family income must be less than INR 75,000 (for a 100% subsidy).
• The annual family income must reach INR 1, 00 000 (for a subsidy of 50%).
3. Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
• This scheme is available to the children of people whom the Labour Ministry of Madhya Pradesh mentions as an unorganized worker.
• Students must be admitted to a license, diploma, polytechnic, diploma, or ITI program.
• Engineering candidates should have passed the JEE main exam with a ranking of less than 1.50,000.
• Medical candidates must be admitted to the MBBS course through the JIPMER, AIIMS entrance exam.
• Also, legal applicants must be admitted to the NLU after passing the CLAT exam.
• The MP scholarship under the MMJKY is also suitable for students who have been admitted to State universities in an integrated or double study program or a double study program.
4. Post-Matic Scholarship Plan for SC Students, MP
• Students who come under the category of SC and study at the post-secondary level can apply for the scholarship.
5. Post Matric Scholarship Program for ST Students, MP
• Students in the ST category studying at the post-secondary level can apply for the scholarship.
• Applicants applying for this program must have an annual family income of less than INR 2,500,000 (for a 100% grant).
• The annual family income must be between INR 2.50,000 and INR 6.00,000 (for a 50% subsidy).
6. Scholarship Program Scheme of the Complex for Upper Secondary Education and Girls Education, Madhya Pradesh
• The percentage of marks received on the final exam must be greater than 60%.
• Students who have successfully passed the 5th, 8th, or 10th exam classes can apply.
List of MP Scholarships 2020-21 at scholarship portal.mp.nic.in
• Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh
• Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
• Post-matric scholarship program for OBC students, Madhya Pradesh
• Post-matric scholarship program for SC students, Madhya Pradesh
• Post-matric scholarship program for ST students, Madhya Pradesh
• Scholarship program template of the complex for upper secondary education and girls’ education, Madhya Pradesh
• Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship
• Free education plan of Vikramaditya
• Pratibha Kiran Scholarship
MP Scholarship Award Details
• Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh has canceled up to 100% of the tuition fees
• Post-matric scholarship program for SC students, Madhya Pradesh scholarship up to 100%
• Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh has canceled up to 100% of the tuition fees
• Post-matric scholarship program for OBC students scholarship up to 100%
• ST Matric Student Scholarship Program Up to 100% scholarships
• Scholarship program template of the complex for upper secondary education and girls’ education.
• Free accommodation, Rs. 350 for school uniform
• Fixed grant of INR 525 per month for girls and INR 500 per month for boys
• Manuals, reference books, and stationery.
• The computer training center, television, and newspapers.
Documents Required to Complete the PM Application Form
• Certified photocopies of documents
• Passport size photos
• Category certificate
• Certificate of parental income
• Proof of resident
• Current passport size photo
How to Apply for the MP Scholarship 2020-21
• Visit the state’s official MP 2.0 scholarship portal, Madhya Pradesh@schoolhipportal.mp.nic.in.
• Then you can view the home page below.
• Now you need to scroll down the home page and check out the Student Corner section.
• Click on the “Register” link.
• Then enter your data like username and password and send the page.
• Access the Online Programs section that appears on the MP Scholarship Portal.
• Select the scholarship for which you are applying.
• If you are already registered, you must click on the Connection button.
• With your valid registration information, you must register on MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
• Enter your contact information, then download the documents according to the state scholarship program.
• Submit and download your MP 2020 scholarship application form now.
• Save a hard copy for later use.
scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in Application 2020-21 Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the MP Scholarship 2020-21 Mean?
The MP Scholarship Portal (Madhya Pradesh) is an online scholarship website that is administered by the Madhya Pradesh Government. It is also announced as the MP 2.0 scholarship portal and is a unique online platform where SC, ST, OBC, and other categories students of Madhya Pradesh can find all the scholarships available for
How can I check the status of my MP Scholarship?
Go to the MP Scholarship 2020-21 portal schohipportportal.mp.nic.in. There you will find the Application status monitoring section. Click on the link. Follow your grant/activities. Enter your application ID. Submit and select the Edit Block Print Request button. You can now follow the status of your request. You can also consult the link http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Public/View_Overall_Activities.aspx for the status of your request.
How to activate my Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Application Form?
First, connect with your data on Scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Then click on the “Unlock request” form. Enter your request number and confirmation code. Obtain and enter a one-time password (OTP). Finally, you can unlock your PM request form.