LIC AAO Admit Card 2020: The admit cards for LIC AAO will be issued on in April 2020 tentatively as declared by the officials from Life Insurance Corporation Limited, i.e., L.I.C. The Examination for LIC AAO is conducted for the positions of Assistant Administrative Officer, and Assistant Engineer. Find the direct link to get the LIC AAO Admit Card 2020, in the Important links section below. The link will be activated automatically after admit cards are released on the official website. Applicants can read this post for more information on LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2020. They can also check the official website, i.e., licindia.in.
Important Update: Earlier LIC AAO, A.E. Prelims Exam was scheduled for 4th April 2020, but due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the exam date has been postponed. The new date for the Examination will be announced shortly. Applicants can check the official website for the latest updates regarding LIC AAO, A.E. Prelims Exam 2020.
LIC AAO Admit Card 2020 A.E. Prelims Exam Dates
LIC AAO, A.E. Exam was scheduled in April or May 2020. Applicants for the L.I.C. Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistant Engineer Exam, must get the LIC AAO Admit Card 2020 by following the instruction given in the next section below.
Mentioned below are all the details regarding LIC AAO, A.E. Prelims Examination 2020, that one needs to know.
Name of the Organization
Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC)
|Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistant Engineer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||
New Prelims Examination Date
|April or May 2020 – Tentative|
Prelims Admit Card Issue Date
April or May 2020 – Tentative
Preliminary Exam followed by the Main Exam followed by Interview
LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2020 at www.licindia.in
To get the LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2020 A.E. Prelims Exam, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Open the official website of Life Insurance Corporation Limited (L.I.C.), i.e., licindia.in.
- Step 2: After scrolling down the homepage, find and click on the link called ”Career.”
- Step 3: Next, click on the official link.
- Step 4: Fill in the appropriate details and click on submit.
- Step 5: Download the L.I.C. Assistant Administrative Officer Admit Card 2020.
Mentioned below are the details to be checked before getting the LIC AAO Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’sFather’s Name
- Mother’sMother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the Examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
All candidates appearing for the LIC AAO, A.E. Exam should compulsorily, carry one of these documents along with the LIC AAO, A.E. Admit Card 2020. If the candidate fails to bring these to the exam center on the exam date, he/ she will not be allowed to attend the Examination.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other I.D. proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Syllabus for LIC AAO, A.E. Prelims Examination 2020
The Prelims Examination will have three subjects, namely Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General English. Both Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude will have 35 questions of 1 mark each, i.e., 35-35 marks for each subject. Whereas for General English, there will have 30 questions of 1 mark each, i.e., a total of 30 marks. The time duration for the Examination will be 20 minutes for each subject, making a total duration of 1 hour.
The subject wise syllabus is as follows:
- Reasoning Ability: Venn diagrams, Non-Verbal Test, Semantic Analogy, Number series, Problem Solving, Visual Memory, Clocks, Arithmetical Number Series, Relationship Concepts, Figural Classification, Analytical Reasoning, Letter series, Shapes, and Mirror, Arithmetical Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Similarities, Discrimination, Space Visualization, Odd man out, Symbolic/ Number Classification,
- Quantitative Aptitude: Areas, Races and Games, Numbers and Ages, Mixtures and Allegations, Mensuration, Permutations and Combinations, Problems on L.C.M. and H.C.F., Volumes, Odd Man Out, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Profit and Loss, Pipes and Cisterns, Percentages, Simple Equations, Problems on Numbers, Averages, Indices and Surds, Compound Interest, Simplification and Approximation, Time and Work, Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Boats and Streams, Simple Interest, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains.
- General English: Sentence Completion, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Transformation, Prepositions, Joining Sentences, Sentence Arrangement, Fill in the blanks, Spotting Errors, Idioms, and Phrases, Para Completion, Antonyms, Active and Passive Voice, Passage Completion, Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Synonyms, Spelling Test.
- Link to Official Website: licindia.in
- Link to LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2020: https://licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers
- Link to LIC AAO, A.E. Exam Postponed Notice: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the expected exam date for the LIC AAO, A.E. Prelims Exam 2020?
The Exam is expected to be rescheduled in April 2020.
Can I get the LIC AAO, A.E. Admit Card by post?
No, candidates can get the admit card from the official website. Please read the article above to know more.