Kerala TET Result 2020: The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will be announcing Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test Results which have been held on 15th and 16th February 2020. A huge number of numbers of students from Kerala State has been attended the Entrance Examination for Category 1, 2, 3, 4. The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is trying to announce the Official KTET Result Very shortly on its Organization portal Page ktet.kerala.gov.in. After the announcement of Exam Results, the board also declare the Cutt off marks along with Merit List.
Here, we are modernizing about Kerala TET Result 2020, and the applied candidates follow the below steps to check the official examination Results.
Kerala TET Result 2020 Cut Off Marks at ktet.kerala.gov.in
The candidates who appeared for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test can check their KTET Result 2020 by going onto the official site ktet.kerala.gov.in. Kerala Pareeksha Haven officials will declare KTET’s final pick list soon. Therefore, all the candidates who presented themselves for the exam can consult the file from the official link. The selection list for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) contains the names and list numbers of the selected candidates. The names of the candidates who are present on the list will go to another selection process.
Kerala TET 2020 Merit List Details
The KTET Merit List contains the names of the candidates who scored the best on the written exam. It consists of names and roll numbers of the candidates who scored the highest marks in the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET). The selected candidates will send for new selection rounds, which is the interview round.
KTET Cut Off Marks are based on some of the factors given below:
The Cut Off Marks will completely depend on the Category of the Candidate. Based on the Category wise Cut Off Marks, the student can estimate the qualifying level.
Check KTET Result 2020 Category 1, 2, 3, 4
The candidates who don’t know how to check the result for KERALA TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST 2020 then check these steps out!
Step 1: Applicants should visit the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan official website which is ktet.kerala.gov.in
Step 2: The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan home page displays the Result page, cut off marks and Merit list Details.
Step 3: If an Official link appears on the website, you must enter the Enter your login information such as registration number/room ticket number and date of birth/password to access the login page in the given search box. Once you enter, the output will be displayed. On the other end, you must know also the Category wise cut off marks.
Step 4: Take out a hard copy for further reference.
Selection Process for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test TET as mention below.
After you have qualified the KTET 2020 Exam, the candidates are eligible to apply for the Teaching Jobs in Government or Private Schools.
For the selection of the teaching position, candidates must qualify for the entrance exam and then they must present themselves for the personal interview that will be the final round of the selection process.
Selected candidates may also ask to give a trial teaching class so that education authorities can decide on their appointment.
Kerala TET Suitability Criteria For Category I
• At least 45% of the marks obtained by the examination board and two years of qualified teacher’s certificate (TTC)
• At least 45% of the diplomas and the 2-year primary diploma following the provisions of NCTE 2002.
• At least 50% of grades and 2 years of diploma (special education).
Kerala TET Suitability Criteria For Category II
- BA / B.SC / B.COM and two years of primary education / TTC
- BA / B.SC / B.COM with at least 45% of grades and 1 year of license in education
- Upper secondary/upper secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% of qualifications and 4 years of degree / Bachelor of Science in Education / Bachelor of Education
Kerala TET Suitability Criteria For Category III
- BA / B.sc / B.com with at least 45% of the qualifications and a degree in education in the subject from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent studies with at least 45% Marks and at least passed in LTTC.
- For Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and Physics: those who have a master’s degree in education in the subject matter with at least 50% of the qualifications of one of the regional educational institutes sponsored by NCERT.
- Botany and Zoology: The Students with a Masters in Life Sciences Education with at least 50% Matirc marks from the Regional Institutes of Education.
Kerala TET Suitability Criteria For Category IV
- Applicants who are qualified and have qualifications for teaching positions in Hindi, Sanskrit, Arabic and Urdu languages (up to the upper primary level), subject teachers and teachers.
- Relaxation of five within the minimum qualifications is allowed for candidates belonging to SC / ST and people with different abilities. Three relaxation reliefs are granted for OBC and OEC candidates.
Name of organization: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
Exam Name: Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)
Exam dates: February 15-16, 2020
Results Date: March 2020 Tentative
Location of the job: Kerala
Official website: ktet.kerala.gov.in
Kerala TET Result 2020 Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
When will Kerala TET Exam Result 2020 Declare?
Expecting In April Month
How to check the Official KTET Result 2020 on the Organization site?
The Result, cut off marks and merit list links will be the highlight while the announcement will be done.
What After Qualifying in Kerala TET Result 2020?
You also achieve the cut off marks, and you will post in any Local Schools for Teaching.