Karur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Karur District Cooperative Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of various vacancies present in its department. As per the details mentioned in the advertisement issued by District Recruitment Bureau – Cooperative Bank Department, Karur District, a total of 41 Vacancies are going to be filled under various sectors such as Assistant, Clerk, and supervisor posts. Aspirants can apply on or before 8th April 2020 online.
The official site for submitting applications is mentioned in our article. We suggest our readers go through our article carefully to find detailed information. Here, we are updating the Karur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification and follow the below steps.
Karur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 at drbkarur.in
Name of the Authority / Organization District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department, Karur District
Advertisement Number Issued: 02-2020
Designation to Recruits: Assistant/ Clerk/ Supervisor
Total Number of Vacancies: 41
Location of the Job: Karur, TN
Online Registration Application Starting Date Available Now (from 14.03.2020)
Last Date for Submission of Online Form: 8th April 2020
Date of the Examination: 14th June 2020
Official Website: http://www.drbkarur.net/
District Recruitment Bureau – Cooperative Department, Karur District, has officially released the notification under advertisement number of 02-2020. The application is made available from 14th March 2020, and the last date for submission of applications is 8th April 2020.
Vacancy Details of Karur DCC Bank Recruitment 2020
Assistant Posts 12
Clerk Posts 27
Supervisor Posts 02
Total Posts available 41
drbkarur Notification 2020 for Assistant, Clerk, Supervisor Posts
The Applicants age variations should be as mentioned below.
1. The maximum age of the Applicant should be less than or equal to 30 Years.
2. The minimum age limit for the Applicant is !8 years.
Eligibility Details and Educational Qualification Required:
The applicants should possess the mentioned qualifications to be able to apply for this job notification. The details are mentioned below.
1. The Applicant should possess minimum basic knowledge in Computer Applications.
2. The Applicant should have qualified any degree along with cooperative training from the recognized educational institution.
1. Firstly the Applicants will be tested through a written exam on 14th June 2020.
2. Later as per the merit scored in written test and eligibility of the applicants, they will be allowed for the next stage of selection, i.e., interview.
By analyzing the Applicant’s performance in written tests and interviews, they will be considered for recruitment.
Details of Application Fee:
1. The Application fee to be paid by the Participants is Rs.250.
2. For SC, ST, and PWD candidates, the payment of the exam fee is exempted.
3. All the other category applicants should pay a minimum amount of Rs. 250.
Applicants can pay through any online or offline method. In the offline method, the candidates need to pay through Pay-In-Slip-Method.
Candidates should submit the application form through online-only, and offline mode of application is not available.
Karur District Cooperative Bank Notification 2020 Process
1. Candidates should visit the official site mentioned in our article.
2. Copy the website link from our article and search for it in any of the browsers present in your device.
3. You will be redirected to the home page of drbkarur.
4. Search for the menu bar. On the menu bar, you will be able to find the Latest Notifications Section.
5. Now check for the Assistant and Clerk Recruitment Section and click on it.
6. Find and the application form and fill required details such as Name, Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, and other details.
7. Apply online on or before by 8th April 2020.
8. The application fee can be paid through online or offline.
9. If possible, download the application form and take a print out for future references.
People Also Ask:
1. How to submit the drbkarur Notification 2020 Application form?
You cant apply offline. You should apply online, but fee payment can be made either by online or offline payslip.
2. What is the Official site of Karur Cooperative Bank?
The official site for submitting applications is www.drbkarur.net. Click on the mentioned site and follow the procedure specified in the last section of our article.
3. What is the date for the written test?
The Written Test will be conducted on 14th June 2020. All the aspirants can apply on or before 8TH January 2020.
Keep in touch with our articles and website for regular updates. Ask your queries through Comment Section. Contact us for more information.
Official Notification Click Here