ICCR Recruitment 2020 notification was released. Indian Council for Cultural Relations announces that they are going to conduct the recruitments to select Program Officers, Assistant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk. If you wish to apply for the ICCR Recruitment 2020, candidates need to submit their application online before 30th April 2020. On this page, people will get all the information that was related to the ICCR Vacancy. On our website KgtoPg we will update everything about the ICCR Recruitment 2020.
Here is the good news for many people who have missed the opportunity to apply, the Indian Council for Cultural Relations. Extended their closing date because of the Covid19 Pandemic you have to fill on or before 8th April. Still, officials gave some time to apply for the 32 assistant posts, Program Officer, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk positions. And the last date to submit online application is 30th April 2020. So, interested candidates can visit the official website of the ICCR and apply for these posts. The application process started on 30th March 2020. So, hurry to submit your forms online.
People who completed their degree can eligible for this post. So, people must read all the job-related information from this page (KgtoPg), or we provide the link to the official website. You can find it there.
ICCR Recruitment 2020 at iccr.gov.in
Do you want to know more information about this advertisement? Here we give you the official website click on that and know about recruitment. https://www.iccr.gov.in/ click on this link and apply for the ICCR Recruitment 2020. If you have any doubts about the recruitment notification, the candidate can find more brief related to the ICCR Job Notification Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Important dates, Result, Examination Date, Salary information, and other details below.
ICCR Recruitment 2020 – 32 Programme Officer, Assistant, and Other Posts
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Council for Cultural Relations(ICCR)|
|Post Name||Programme Officer(08), Assistant Officer(10), assistant program officer(07), sr and jr Stenographe (2&2)r, LDC(03)|
|Number Of Vacancies||32|
|Starting Date Of The Application Online||17th March 2020|
|Closing Date Of The Online Application||30th April 2020|
|Selection Process||CBT, Skill Test, Typing Test.|
Applicants need to satisfy all the eligibility rules to fill the recruitment of ICCR LDC Recruitment 2020. Below we provide all the terms to submit the online application. Still, you are facing issues you must visit the official portal of ICCR https://www.iccr.gov.in/
The person who wants to participate they must finish their graduation degree and above, it will depend upon the position you selected, if you’re going to get post wise education qualifications to visit the official portal.
Whenever you are applying for the ICCR Recruitment 2020, they must know about the age details. Here we provide position-wise details. Just check before going to fill the application.
- Programme Officer age must be 18-35 years
- Assistant Programme Officer should have up to 35 years
- For Assistant, it will be up to 30 years
- Senior Stenographer need to have 18 to 30 Years
- Junior Stenographer and LDC age is 18 to 27 Years
HE/ SHE need to pay their application fee online only, by using their credit or debit cards or any other online format.
- General and OBC applicants have to pay an application fee of ₹500/-
- SC/ ST or any other category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- Programme Officer, APO, and Assistant need to qualify in Computer-Based Test, Computer Efficiency Test, Computer Proficiency Test to get this job.
- Stenographer and Jr. Stenographer process is Computer-Based Test and Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Steno Test. Applied people must finish all rounds to get this.
- Lower Division Clerk, need to clear Computer-Based Test and Skill Test/ Typing Test these all rounds.
How to apply the ICCR Recruitment 2020
In this page we will provide the step by step process to apply this recruitment, If you wish to participate in this ICCR Recruitment 2020 for assistant posts, Program Officer, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk positions. Must follow these below steps to finish your online application.
- The first candidate need to visit the official portal of the Indian Council for Cultural Relations
- Click on this link iccr.gov.in. it will land you in the right place
- In the official website, you have to check for the advertisement about the recruitment in ICCR
- Once you got an appropriate link, open the notification and read the information.
- Now you can make your payment, by using your cards at online
- And finally, you are on the application form page. Fill all your details in the provided fields
- Submit it, and save for future reference.
We hope you will get all the information here. Still, you are facing issues, or you want any information we are ready to tell you any time, so keep checking KgtoPg to get more information. We tried to give all the information here.
ICCR Recruitment Click Here