CMPDI Recruitment 2020: The Central Mine Planning And Design Institute has announced a Latest CMPDI Recruitment 2020 for 17 Deputy Surveyor & Stenographer Jobs. The Last Date to Apply the Notification is 29th March 2020. It is one of the main organizations that deal with the Central Public Service Undertaking – CPSU. Officials of Central Mine Planning and Design Institute released the notification for the Deputy Surveyor & Stenographer Jobs. The candidates who are applying to these vacancies need to complete the Matriculation and refer the Notification Thoroughly.
Readers can find the complete details in this article, so we suggest you, people, to go through our article thoroughly. Authorities are planning to fill the vacancies of Stenographer Posts and Deputy Surveyor Posts. Aspirants can find detailed information on the official site www.cmpdi.co.in.
CMPDI Recruitment 2020 – 17 Deputy Surveyor & Steno Jobs
The Authorities started accepting applications from 1st March 2020, and the last date for submitting applications is 29th March 2020. Officials are planning to fill CMPDI Recruitment 2020 through this Notification. Aspirants can apply through the online site mentioned in the below description, and offline mode of application is not available.
According to the details mentioned in the notification, the applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years.
The maximum age limit is different for each category. Those details are mentioned below.
Candidates maximum age
1. can be 33 Years for OBC Category.
2. For the General category, the maximum age limit is 30 Years.
3. For SC and ST, the age limit is 35 Years.
Eligibilities and Educational Qualifications for applicants to apply
Name of the Authorities / Organization
Central Mine Planning & Design Institute, India
|Name of the Posts||
Deputy Surveyor Posts and Stenographer
Total number of Vacancies
Start Date to Apply for this Recruitment
|01st March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||
29th March 2020
Requirements to Apply CMPDI Notification 2020
1. Aspirants must have completed matriculation or any equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects.
2. Must be capable of typing 80 words per minute in Short Hand and 40 words per minute in typing.
3. Should have the Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS. The certificate should have been issued on or before 29th February 2020. Then only it will become valid for applying.
1. Selection Process is different for Deputy Surveyor and Stenographer Posts.
2. For Stenographer Posts, candidates must go through Written Test, Stenography Test, and Document Verification
3. For Deputy Surveyor Posts, applicants must go through Written Test and Document Verification.
CMPDI Notification for Stenographer and Deputy Surveyor Posts
1. The Eligible candidates should open the www.cmpdi.co.in site and search for the Official Notification of the organization. If you haven’t found any link, go through the Notification from below.
2. On the home page, search for a recruitment option and click on it.
3. Apply for the Job by filling the required details.
Applicants are advised to check the rules and regulations mentioned in the official site before applying. Applications without appropriate details will not be accepted. So we request our readers to check with the www.cmpdi.co.in and apply carefully.
People Also Ask:
1. What is the last date for submitting CMPDI Notification 2020?
• The last date for submitting applications is 29th March 2020. All aspirants should apply on or before 29th March 2020.
2. Can I apply offline for this CMPDI Recruitment 2020?
• No, you can apply only through online. Offline Mode of application is not available. Kindly apply through the official link mentioned in the above description.
3. What is the Official Site of Central Mine Planning And Design Institute?
www.cmpdi.co.in is the site to get the latest Notification of CMPDI.
• Keep in touch with our articles and website for more information. Ask your queries through the comment section. For more details, contact us immediately.