AIIMS Patna Stenographer Admit Card 2020:The official release of AIIMS Patna Stenographer Hall Ticket 2020 i.e., All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, is tentatively scheduled in April 2020. Applicants who have been waiting for the AIIMS Patna Stenographer Admit Card 2020 can get it by clicking on the link in the ‘Important Links’ section of the below-mentioned article. However, the link is inactive at present. After the official release of the AIIMS Patna Group C Stenographer Hall Ticket 2020, the link will automatically get activated. For more details like reporting time, dates, examination centers, etc., please visit the official website of AIIMS, Patna.
Here, we are updating the latest information of Group C Steno for the AIIMS, all the applied aspirants are waiting to know more details and follow the below steps.
AIIMS Patna Stenographer Admit Card 2020 aiimspatna.org
The exam for Group C for the position of Stenographer is to be conducted in April 2020. Applicants who are appearing for this examination need to carry the AIIMS Patna Stenographer Hall Ticket 2020 to the examination center. You will find the link to the admit card at the bottom of this page.
The Admit Card for AIIMS Patna Stenographer Group C Examination 2020 by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: In your browser, type aiimspatna.org and click enter or open the official website of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Patna.
- Step 2: Find the ‘Latest News’ section by scrolling down the home page.
- Step 3: From the list of links, select the ‘AIIMS Patna Stenographer Admit Card 2020‘ option.
- Step 4: Put all the details, including registration no., password, and date of birth.
- Step 5: Click the ‘Submit’ button and wait for your admit card to appear.
- Step 6: Cross-check the essential details on your admit card download it.
- Step 7: Save the pdf and take two or more print outs for further use.
All candidates should check twice all the details mentioned in this section before downloading their AIIMS Patna Stenographer Grade C Hall Ticket 2020.
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Roll/ Hall Ticket No.
- Registration No.
- Examination Name
- Space for Signature of Invigilator
- Duration of the Online Test
- Category of the Candidate
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Essential Guidelines for the Examinees
- Examination Center Code
- Address of the Exam Center
- Name of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of the Test
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Signature of the Exam Counselor
Applicants must carry a photo identity proof with them along with the AIIMS Patna Steno Grade C Admit Card 2020 to the exam center. The following documents are accepted as the Proof of Identity.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card or E-Aadhar Card with Photo
- Voter ID Card
- Employee ID Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with photo.
- Any other id proof assigned by the state govt or the central govt
- An ID proof issued by any Gazetted Officer
An Overview of AIIMS Patna Stenographer Group C Examination 2020
In this section, applicants can get all the details regarding the AIIMS Patna Stenographer Group C Examination 2020. Applicants can read all about the exam in the table below.
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna|
|Position||Stenographer (Group C)|
|Tentative Date of Examination||April 2020|
|Release Date of Admit Card||April 2020 (Expected)|
|Process of Selection||Written Test, Skill Test, and Document Verification|
|Location of Job||Bihar|
For more details like reporting time, dates, examination centers, etc., please visit the official website of AIIMS, Patna.
AIIMS Patna Steno Group C Admit Card 2020 Information
Job seekers will be required to enter the user ID, correct password, date of birth along with the captcha if asked, before they get access to the AIIMS Patna Group C Stenographer Admit Card 2020. To download the admit card directly, applicants can click on the link given at the end of this article in the ‘Important Links’ section.
AIIMS Patna Stenographer Group C Examination 2o2o Selection Process
The selection process for this position will take place in three rounds. The first will be Written Examination for which the examination date is expected to be in April 2020. The job seekers who will clear the written examination will then be called for a Skill Test. Job Seekers who will be selected after the skill test will be hired after the Document Verification Process.
For more details like salary, the number of vacancies, documents required, etc., contenders can visit the official site of AIIMS, Patna.
- Links to the official website: aiimspatna.org
- Link to download AIIMS Patna Stenographer Admit Card 2020: http://aiimspatna.org/
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the AIIMS Patna Stenographer Group C Entrance Card be released?
The official release of the AIIMS Patna Steno Group C Admit Card 2020 is planned in April
How can I get the AIIMS Patna Stenographer Hall Ticket 2020?
You can download the AIIMS Patna Stenographer Hall Ticket 2020 by visiting the official website of AIIMS Patna, i.e., aiimspatna.org. You can also go through the above article to get more details on the same.
Will the AIIMS Patna Stenographer Admit Card 2020 be delivered to my home by post?
No, you will have to download the admit card available online on the official website.
How many vacancies are there for Stenographer Group C at AIIMS Patna?
Please visit the official website of AIIMS Patna for these details.