ACET 2020 Notification: ACET exams conducted by IAI, it was common entrance exams to get university-level admissions, here we are giving all the details regarding the entrance exam. The Institute of Actuaries of India offers many courses to the student. So, the people who qualified in the ACET entrance test will get admission easily. If you want to get more information, you must visit the official website ACET. It is a national wide entrance exam, the main objective of conducting this entrance exam is to provide the admission in professional courses at IAI.
Institute of Actuaries of India conducts Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) entrance exam thrice per year, IAI already started their registration process to, officials accepting their online applications from March 13. And exam will be conducted on May 9 (10 AM to 1 PM), and the officials will decide test centers, you will get it on your hall ticket. So, people, who want to apply for ACET 2020 they must go through this web page, here we will provide the application process and eligibility process and the requirements to full fill the application, here in this page you will get more details about this ACET 2020 Notification.
ACET 2020 Notification at actuariesindia.org
People who want to apply for this IAI ACET 2020 Entrance exam go through the link which we provided below.
Only eligible candidates can apply for this exam; here, we will update all the eligibility rules to apply for this exam. Knowing of English language will be mandatory to give the test, Applying Candidates must be an Indian citizen, and people must be passed in intermediate or any equivalent degree. Students who satisfy all the eligibility rules they can full and submit their application form of ACET 2020 online. Here we will give you the application procedure to fill out the ACET 2020 online application form.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE: – People can pay their application fees online or by using debit or credit cards, or candidates can pay by using net banking. The application fee for ACET 2020 is 3000 rs/-. Once you paid, it will be non-refundable.
REGISTRATION PROCESS: – Officials released ACET 2020 online application form on 13 MARCH, and it will continue till April 11, so people who want to get admission to IAI candidates must apply for the entrance exam before it ends. Herein below, we are giving you the details about the registration process and will provide you with a clear idea about how to fill the application form.
|Institute Name||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Examination Notification||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)|
|Applications Start from||13.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||11.04. 2020 By 3 PM|
|Courses Offered|| |
|Examination Date||09th May 2020|
|How to Apply||Online Mode only|
Register For IAI ACET 2020 Notification Online
Whenever you are applying ACET 2020 Notification entrance exam, follow all the below steps.
1. To apply for the entrance exams, candidates must visit the official web portal of IAI (http://www.actuariesindia.org/)
2. On the home page, you have to click on the ACET examination link. ( http://www.actuariesindia.org/announcements.aspx)
3. Click on that link and read all the notifications clearly before applying to the test.
4. And we are advising the students, use computers or any desktops to apply for the exam.
5. And a candidate can change their test center. They must do it before closing the application time(i.e., 11 April).
6. In the application form, you must enter all your details, like father name, mother name, qualifications, and many.
7. Candidates must enter their details carefully in the application form because those details will be final; you cannot change once it has done.
8. And you must give your passport size photo(all the details were given is the website) you should follow all the rules before you are uploading your photo online.
9. Now you can select your test center from your list; once you finished your application candidate will get conformation mail by ACET 2020.
10. Once you finished your registration process, you can pay the registration fee by using credit debit cards or by using net banking.
11. After your registration, you will get sample question papers; by logging into your portal, you can see these papers.
12. You can download hall tickets from the official web portal.
Hall tickets will be available from April 13 April in the official web portal; you can download your hall tickets from there by using your login id and password. On your exam candidates must bring their hall tickets with them. Along with that, candidates can bring any photographs provided by the government (i.e., passport, driving license, voter id, or Aadhar card). People who follow all the steps they can quickly fill their application for ACET 2020.
The candidate will get questions on aptitude, reasoning, English, mathematics, and statistics. So, people who are applied for this exam or, who want to apply for the test they need to prepare well to clear this entrance exam. It’s a computer-based exam, you will get a set of multiple-choice questions in the exam, and it contains 100 marks( mathematics– 30 mark, Statistics – 30 marks English – 15 marks Data Interpretation – 15 marks Logical Reasoning – 10 marks). You must finish it in 3 hours.
People May Ask
When will IAI ACET 2020 Exam Conducts?
ACET 2020 Exam will be held by the Organization On 9th May 2020,
What is the last date to apply for ACET 2020 Notification May?
All the Online Registrations will be closed on 11.04.2020 by 3 pm.
Can I Apply via Offline?
No, Only Online Mode
ACET 2020 Notification May Online Application